- [Free Pattern] It Should Be Impossible For A Hexagon To Grow Into A Square, But… This Pattern Makes It Happen!
- Beginner Friendly Faux Cable Fingerless Gloves For Those Chilly Fall And Winter Days
- [Free Pattern] This Lace Scarf Looks So Delicate And Like It Just Floats
- [Photo Tutorial] How To Add A Beautiful Bobble Border To A Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Beautiful Crochet Star Stitch Baby Blanket
This giraffe applique design looks simply fabulous! Who doesn’t love a silly giraffe with googly eyes and a big smile?
Get this free crochet pattern and video tutorial for a lovely little Giraffe Crochet Applique at Kerri’s Crochet. This and many other cute animals available on the site can be used to decorate items for baby showers.
Giraffe Applique Crochet Pattern
Required MaterialsI used yellow, brown and black 4 ply crochet cotton.A crochet hook, I used a 1.25mm hook.A sewing needle.Sewing thread to stitch the giraffe together.Scissors.A darning needle to weave in the ends.Black and white sewing or embroidery cotton for the dot on the eyes and the mouth.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get this pattern: Giraffe Applique Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Kerri’s Crochet for the article inspiration and featured image.