- [Free Pattern] There Is Beauty In This World And This Gorgeous Afghan Proves It!
- Awesome Crochet Bobble Headband You Can Make Right Now!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Granny Ripple Stitch ( Friendly Tutorial For Knitters Learning Crochet)
- [Free Pattern] Get In The Holiday Spirit With These Fun Rainbow Christmas Lights
- [Free Pattern] Super Cozy And Adorable Owl Pillow Pals
This giraffe applique design looks simply fabulous! Who doesn’t love a silly giraffe with googly eyes and a big smile?
Get this free crochet pattern and video tutorial for a lovely little Giraffe Crochet Applique at Kerri’s Crochet. This and many other cute animals available on the site can be used to decorate items for baby showers.
Giraffe Applique Crochet Pattern
Required MaterialsI used yellow, brown and black 4 ply crochet cotton.A crochet hook, I used a 1.25mm hook.A sewing needle.Sewing thread to stitch the giraffe together.Scissors.A darning needle to weave in the ends.Black and white sewing or embroidery cotton for the dot on the eyes and the mouth.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get this pattern: Giraffe Applique Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Kerri’s Crochet for the article inspiration and featured image.