- [Free Pattern] Easy And Really Addictive Granny Yarn Chain
- Cute And Simple Coffee Themed Afghan Square
- [Free Pattern] These Folded Potholders Would Make Amazing Gifts For All Foodies And Hostesses In Your Life
- [Video Tutorial] This Ocean Waves Throw Is Perfect For Relaxing Any Time Of Year
- [Free Pattern] Wrap Up In Comfort And Style With This Fabulous Cables Lapghan
This crochet granny stripe cardigan is the perfect throw-on for every outfit! As the weather warms up and Spring is just around the corner, you want this cardigan in your wardrobe as soon as possible. Crochet Rabbithole Cardigan designed by Crafty Queens is a really cool pattern. It’s simple to make and wonderful and you’ll get directions to make your own size.
10 balls of Scheepjes Secret Garden – I used 2 balls each of: 731-732-733-735-738
4mm crochet hook (US size G)
Check out the original source for this Classic Granny Stripe Cardigan Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crafty Queens
Thanks to Carmen for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.