- [FREE Until The End Of December] Oops Santa Forgot His Pants!
- How To Turn A Granny Heart Into A Granny Heart Square
- [Video Tutorial] This Lovely Ponytail Holder Is The Perfect Gift You Can Make Using Up Leftover Yarn
- [Free Pattern] Super Squishy Soft Baby Blanket For Tummy Time Or Story Time
- [Free Pattern] This Celtic Knot Is So Twisted, It Is Almost Fascinating
This crochet granny stripe cardigan is the perfect throw-on for every outfit! As the weather warms up and Spring is just around the corner, you want this cardigan in your wardrobe as soon as possible. Crochet Rabbithole Cardigan designed by Crafty Queens is a really cool pattern. It’s simple to make and wonderful and you’ll get directions to make your own size.
10 balls of Scheepjes Secret Garden – I used 2 balls each of: 731-732-733-735-738
4mm crochet hook (US size G)
Check out the original source for this Classic Granny Stripe Cardigan Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crafty Queens
Thanks to Carmen for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.