- Front Post Double Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Here Is A Brilliant Way To Make A Christmas Wreath Ring Ornament That Will Never Break
- [Free Pattern] This Knitted Water Bottle Holder Is Perfectly Practical For Everyone!
- [Free Pattern] Let Your Little One Cuddle Up With This Cute Bunny Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] This Adorable Little Mouse Hat Is Perfect For Your Baby’s First Photo Shoot
Front Post Double Crochet Stitch is a really spectacular stitch when done in 3 or more colors and the colors are changed every 2 rows. Check out this post too to see how it looks like when done in one color). Perfect for baby blankets scarves , etc, this simple crochet stitch creates a beautiful texture. One question that you may ask is: how do you hide the yarn that you drop and pick up again when you change colors? The answer is really simple and it’s being offered by Naztazia the designer and creator of the video below:
“You can add a single crochet border (or reverse single crochet one) to hide the strands if you wish. Sometimes if you are very careful it’s not really noticeable.”
Front Post Double Crochet Stitch Video Tutorial
More Crochet Stitches Tips & Patterns
Watch the video below to see how it’s done:
Check out Front Post Double Crochet Stitch Free Pattern with all the directions and written pattern at: Naztazia
Thanks to Naztazia for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.