- [Video Tutorial] The Perfect Braided Cord Design Every Woman Will Love
- [Free Pattern] Baby Dory Crochet Hat For All The Munchkins Out There Who Want To Look Just Like Their Favorite Fish!
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Balloons Square Guaranteed To Brighten Your Day
- [Free Pattern] Deceptively Simple Pattern Turns Into A Fabulous Divine Hat
- EMLee Crochet Shared New free crochet pattern on my blog. Check
How could you not make these Santa pants? Truly, who could resist this pattern? Add a bit of humor to your Christmas dinner table with this absolutely cute cutlery holder pattern. This Santa Trousers Cutlery Holder by Phoeny which is about 4.5 inches/11.5cm long, is such a refreshing idea for the holiday table. Sure to put a smile on every face around the table.
Worked flat using 4mm needles and DK yarn, this is a very quick and easy to follow pattern. There are pictures to help you along the way too!
I class this pattern as suitable for a confident beginner.
Dk/8pl/11wpi yarn in the following colours for each holder
Red – approximately 5gr
White – 2gr
Black – scrap
Gold or yellow yarn for buckle
4mm straight needles
Odd double pointed needle or stitch holder
Large sewing needle.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Phoenixknits
Thanks to Phoeny for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.