- [Free Pattern] Ah-dorable Afghan Pattern For People Who Love Fox Terriers
- Beautiful Baby Blanket Pattern With Many Color Choices
- [Free Crochet And Knitting Patterns] Adorable Cat Hoodie
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Bean Stitch / Puff Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Mistletoe Is A Jaw Dropping Pattern!
How could you not make these Santa pants? Truly, who could resist this pattern? Add a bit of humor to your Christmas dinner table with this absolutely cute cutlery holder pattern. This Santa Trousers Cutlery Holder by Phoeny which is about 4.5 inches/11.5cm long, is such a refreshing idea for the holiday table. Sure to put a smile on every face around the table.
Worked flat using 4mm needles and DK yarn, this is a very quick and easy to follow pattern. There are pictures to help you along the way too!
I class this pattern as suitable for a confident beginner.
Dk/8pl/11wpi yarn in the following colours for each holder
Red – approximately 5gr
White – 2gr
Black – scrap
Gold or yellow yarn for buckle
4mm straight needles
Odd double pointed needle or stitch holder
Large sewing needle.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Phoenixknits
Thanks to Phoeny for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.