- [Photo Tutorial] The Easiest Way To Make The Magic Loop (Magic Circle)
- [Free Pattern] A Marvelous Pattern For A Super-Cute And So Practical Crochet Bag
- [Free Pattern] These Stitch Surfer Knitted Socks Are Exceptionally Cute And Clever
- [Cheat-Sheet] Magic Loop Method For Circular Knitting Made Really Simple
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Beautiful Shells Blanket In Two Colors
How could you not make these Santa pants? Truly, who could resist this pattern? Add a bit of humor to your Christmas dinner table with this absolutely cute cutlery holder pattern. This Santa Trousers Cutlery Holder by Phoeny which is about 4.5 inches/11.5cm long, is such a refreshing idea for the holiday table. Sure to put a smile on every face around the table.
Worked flat using 4mm needles and DK yarn, this is a very quick and easy to follow pattern. There are pictures to help you along the way too!
I class this pattern as suitable for a confident beginner.
Dk/8pl/11wpi yarn in the following colours for each holder
Red – approximately 5gr
White – 2gr
Black – scrap
Gold or yellow yarn for buckle
4mm straight needles
Odd double pointed needle or stitch holder
Large sewing needle.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Phoenixknits
Thanks to Phoeny for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.