- [Free Pattern] Brilliant! How to Make Cheap Flip Flops Into Crochet Slippers
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Cross-Over Long Double Crochet (DC)
- [Photo Tutorial] Genius Technique: Crocheting 2 Rows At A Time
- [Free Pattern] The Quickest And Easiest Way To Make A Beautiful Crochet Baby Blanket And Never Get Bored
- Sunflower Blanket Or Big Doily? Your Choice! Free Crochet Pattern
If you love working with fine threads and tiny hooks you’ll love this free snowflake crochet pattern. It’s delicate and beautiful and looks so great in different colors. Use your colorful stash to create a bunch of snowflakes for Christmas gifs and holiday decorations.
Wispweave Snowflake by Julia Hart is fun to make. Want to surprise a dear one? Make one and include it with a Christmas card. Such a thoughtful gift!
Free Snowflake Crochet Pattern
size 10 thread- 15-20 yards
1.75 mm hook
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Julia Hart for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!