- [Free Pattern] This Pretty And Delicate-Looking Scarf Works Quickly And Is Perfect For Spring And Summer
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Foundation Double Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] The Essentials Flower Tote Bag Is Simply Perfect
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Crochet Top Looks So Interesting And Elegant
- This Easy On-The-Go Crochet Baby Blanket Is Perfect For The Beginner Crocheter
Everyone has different opinions on how babies should be raised. Some moms like their baby’s hands covered all the time some don’t. From what I’ve know, babies learn with their hands and when you cover them you stop the learning.
However, all babies need some cute, adorable mittens for cold weather.
These Baby Mittens by Tamie Oldridge are the perfect way to keep your baby’s little hands covered and warm and to keep safe from accidentally scratching his/her delicate skin. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the pattern.