- Beautifully Textured Bavarian Beauty 12 Inch Block- Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] How To Make A Tiny Blooming Garden In Your Kitchen Using Your Crochet Skills
- 30-Minute Simply Adorable Crochet Baby Hat With Flower
- The Meandering Paw Prints Scarf Makes Up Easy And Looks Great
- A Handsome Crochet Bookmark Is The Perfect Way To Mark Your Place In That Epic Novel
Converse trainers seem to be the ultimate dress-down shoe and almost everybody, these days, owns at least one pair. They’re comfortable and cool and amazing, no matter who wears them. Just by wearing them, you get to be cool too! More importantly, you can still look fabulous in a dress when wearing converses.
Crocheters are talented people and a crochet replica of these so popular converse trainer shoes has been created. There are actually more than one Crochet Converse Slippers patterns for adults out there, but the one we are going to feature today belongs to Mun Tekemä. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the pattern. The video will be on the page after.
Visit the Next Page link below for the Crochet Converse Slippers pattern.