- [Free Pattern] Super Fun And Quick Weekend Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Small Flower Square Is Insanely Beautiful
- Stunning Granny Squares Blanket In Vibrant Colors
- [Photo Tutorial] 4 Hearts In The Center Of A Granny Square Make A Beautiful UnBroken Hearts Block
- [Free Pattern] Debbie Harford Shared Doggie Sweater Small 9 to 14 lb dog.Measure
Where should I start? I am mesmerized! This shawl is so beautiful and very elegant and great for showing off. I just love beautiful, feminine, wearable accessories, and this shawl is perfect for an evening stroll on the beach! I love the diagonal box stitch pattern + the twist; it’s truly breath takingly beautiful! This Fortune’s Shawlette by Tamara Kelly is spectacularly gorgeous! Sizes available: 52″ wide, 20″ deep, 33″ along each side.
Fortune’s Shawlette was inspired by the ubiquitous corner to corner stitch, aka the diagonal box stitch. But of course I had to add my own twist to the idea, creating a lacier, more open, summer ready stitch pattern.
The result is gorgeous, and just right for year round – bunch it up for warmth, stretch it out for a light as air layer on the shoulders. If you want a bigger shawl, you could try a thicker yarn, or even use the same yarn and add more rows – it’s super easy, and once you get started, it’ll fly off the hook! (Source)
Image Source: Tamara
Thanks to Tamara for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.