- [Free Pattern] These Hot Pads Are Crocheted In Rug Yarn For Thick, Heat-Proof Protection
- [Free Patterns] 5 Gorgeous Crochet Gifts To Show Your Gratitude For A Special Teacher
- [Free Pattern] Pamper Your Skin With These Waffle Crochet Spa Washcloths
- Beautiful Crochet Lace Centerpiece
- A Valentine’s Day Crochet Mini Hearts String Made The Easy Way
If you miss having a market bag to carry normal groceries here is a free pattern you may like. The pattern is suitable for beginners and it’s visually appealing, it’s truly lovely. The Moonlight Market Bag by Birgit Tüchsen is a strong market bag with a bottom lined with 3 layers of fabric and a decent size: width: 32 cm / 12½ inches and height: 40 cm / 16 inches.
A beginner pattern for a market bag.
Size width: 32 cm / 12½ inches height: 40 cm / 16 inches
Muskat by Drops/Garnstudio. 5 skeins in the blue shade marine #13.
In the pattern instruction you can read how to substitute this yarn with another yarn type.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: ByNumber19
Thanks to Birgit Tüchsen for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.