- [Photo Tutorial] This Gorgeous Daisy Square Is Fun And Quick To Make
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Single Rib Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Delightful And Whimsical Owl Cabled Scarf
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Simple Crochet Basket Great For Even Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Yoga Lover? These Socks Are Perfect!
This is such a terrific afghan block! The 12 inch block called Rachel Block by Melissa Green is a lovely square, easy to make and clear and it looks absolutely amazing. The pattern is beautifully written, the easiest pattern to follow. Rachel’s block it is a very enjoyable piece to crochet. It looks great in any color combinations.
Image source: Melissa
Thanks to Melissa Green for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.