- [Free Pattern] This Bowl Cozy Hot Pad Pattern Is Genius
- [Free Pattern] This Ruffley Granny Square Is So Clever And Yet So Simple!
- [Free Pattern] Brilliant Square In A Square Crochet Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Lily of The Valley Crochet Stitch [Video Tutorial]
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Solomon’s Knot aka Lover’s Knot Stitch
Crochet market bags are great if you go to the Farmers Market or even to the groceries store. One of my friends just got a crochet market bag as a gift for his birthday a few days ago and he loved it so much! I felt inspired to look for some great looking bags with free patterns that I can share with you so you can make your own crochet bags or maybe gift a friend as well.
Now, different yarns work better with different projects, some people like acrylic yarn and some people prefer a cotton yarn because of it’s lack of elasticity. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the patterns.The video will be on the page after.