- [Free Pattern] This Stunning Blanket Is Made Using Only Three Crochet Stitches
- [Free Pattern] This Super Cute Owl Bag Is Perfect For When You Want To Go “Light” While You’re Out
- Easy Crochet Cluster Baby Blanket Video Tutorial
- [Free Pattern] This Colourful Christmas Wreath Will Make Your Heart Jolt Every Time You Clap Eyes On It
- [Free Pattern] A Very Generous Size Shawl For Those Who Dislike Bare Arms And Want Lots Of Coverage
This is one of the cutest outfits you could crochet for a baby! Pretty spectacular , considering the size of your precious baby, you may be making the key items for the smallest, cutest, most adorable cowboy at all times! Pictures, pictures! This moment must be captured for eternity!
This adorable set contains two pieces: hat and boots. The booties have a star appliqué on the side. How lovely! You can use that star as appliqué for hat too. It only elevates the beauty of the pattern!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Haley Wishon for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.