- This Heirloom Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern Is A Beautiful Gift To Welcome The New Baby
- This Cat House Crochet Pattern Is So Cool!
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Gorgeous Star Stitches Afghan For Adventurous Beginner
- [Free Pattern] This Hat With Ear Flaps Is Insanely Cute!
- Beautiful Crocheted Fall Wreath To Greet Your Guests With A Little Seasonal Charm [Free Pattern]
This is one of the cutest outfits you could crochet for a baby! Pretty spectacular , considering the size of your precious baby, you may be making the key items for the smallest, cutest, most adorable cowboy at all times! Pictures, pictures! This moment must be captured for eternity!
This adorable set contains two pieces: hat and boots. The booties have a star appliqué on the side. How lovely! You can use that star as appliqué for hat too. It only elevates the beauty of the pattern!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Haley Wishon for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.