- [Free Pattern] Bath Time! These Scrubbing Bubbles Are Really Fun And Easy To Make!
- Crochet Shoulder Bag -To Carry Along Your Crochet Projects With Style [Free Pattern]
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Basketweave Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Easy And Adorable Textured Sherbet Shell Baby Blanket Everyone Will Love
- [Free Pattern] Add Interest To Your Décor With This Striped Crochet Footstool
This is one of the cutest outfits you could crochet for a baby! Pretty spectacular , considering the size of your precious baby, you may be making the key items for the smallest, cutest, most adorable cowboy at all times! Pictures, pictures! This moment must be captured for eternity!
This adorable set contains two pieces: hat and boots. The booties have a star appliqué on the side. How lovely! You can use that star as appliqué for hat too. It only elevates the beauty of the pattern!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Haley Wishon for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.