- [Photo Tutorial] How to Russian Join Yarn -Without Weaving In Ends
- This Childs Crocheted Ponytail Hat Pattern Will Have Your Little One Smile To The Moon And Back
- Fabulous And Free Crochet Fan Doily Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Get More Cute In The House With This Lovely Crochet Circle Pillow Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Beginner-Friendly Crochet Scarf Pattern With A Modern Twist
I think you will agree with me when I say that’s such a joy to make wonderful handmade gifts for the holidays! Santa dolls are fantastic toys for sleeping and cuddling to both little boys and girls! No one can resist Santa!
Making Santa Dolls at home can be easy if you follow these patterns. These dolls are adorable and make great decorations and also great toys for kids. Santa Claus Ragdoll and Mrs. Santa Claus Ragdoll by passionatecraft2 are the perfect gift for Christmas and an excellent way to express your creativity.
Jolly Mr. and Mrs. Santa Claus Dolls Free Crochet Patterns
Christmas is always special for children and for adults as well. Just 13 days left and if you are a last minute person like us and searching for unique gift for your friends, family or someone you love and want to make them happy this can be the best gift for them. It is not big, but the biggest happiness is in the small things right?
Check out the original source for the Jolly Mr. and Mrs. Santa Claus Dolls Free Crochet Patterns with all the directions and full written pattern at: Passionate Crafter
Thanks to Passionate Crafter for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.