- [Photo Tutorial] These Adorable Mini Easter Eggs Baskets Are Great Gifts To Surprise The Little Ones
- Fantastic Amigurumi Sheep Plush Toy Pattern To Try In All Different Colours!
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Simple Crochet Basket Great For Even Beginners
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Shell Blanket Is So Fast And Uses Less Yarn Then You May Think
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Stylish Skulls Earrings You Can Make In No Time
Princess Pea, Red Riding Hood, The Three Bears, Owl, Giraffe are just some of the characters used to decorate these crochet pillow for kids. Some of these projects, offered by Red Heart are easy to make, some are for an intermediate level. They all come with free patterns. All you need to do , is to choose the one that’s best for you and your baby.
Your little one will love sleeping and cuddling with this cute pillow.
9 Great And Free Crochet Pillow Patterns for Kids.
Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
1. Red Riding Hood Pillow
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.