- [Free Pattern] Get Cozy With This Quick And Easy Crochet Blanket
- Clear And Practical Way To Select Colors For A Project Or To Order New Yarn
- [Free Pattern] 30 Minutes Or Less Thick And Quick Bumpy Scrubby
- This Chunky Beanie Crochet Pattern Is The Perfect Last Minute Gift
- Madhumati Bhagavatula Shared “Huh!!!!😶”I am tired of collecting honey.”😖Bee.”You, still like
Baby crochet projects are fabulous, fun to make and a great way to express love. If the project is small and quickly finished, the project feels even more satisfying.
Babies do not judge you if you make crochet mistakes, they love colors and shapes that stimulates their imagination and feel soft and that’s why crochet toys are so awesome projects for crochet beginners too.
Here are 5 gorgeous crochet patterns of trains, planes and boats I found on moogly.com, that are fun to watch and create and a loving gift for the little ones.
Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
1. Little Toy Train by Shanon Fouquet .
2. Luka Express Amigurumi Train by Irene Kiss.
3. Happy Little Car, Plane, & Truck by Rebecca J. Venton.
4. Toy Airplane for boys and girls by Corina Gray .
5. I am sailing by Kristinas Art .
Thanks to Tamara at Moogly for this article inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.