- [Free Pattern] Captivating And Fascinating Apache Tears Crochet Pattern
- Chic Circular Crochet Vest You Can Wear Everyday This Summer
- [Free Pattern] This Really Simple And Quick Afghan Pattern Is Unbelievable Beautiful
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Adorable Sheep Potholder Perfect For Daily Use
- [Free Pattern] Give Baby The Sweetest Of Sleep And The Best Of Dreams With This Beautiful Shells Blanket
Granny squares are fantastic projects for all crocheters. If you have some experience in crocheting, you know that every single pattern can look so different in the hands of different people and with different color combinations. This is so fortunate since most of us aim for uniqueness when creating a project.
Granny squares patterns are pretty popular projects. Below is a selection of 5 granny squares pattern I find beautiful. And I hope you will love them too!
5 Beautiful And Free Crochet Granny Squares
Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
1. Summer Garden Granny Square by Lucy of attic24. Together they resemble a garden blooming with summer flowers.
2. Granny square with flower centre free pattern .The frilly little edges are just lovely
3.Rosie Posie Grannie Square Tutorial by Sandra of sandra-cherryheart.blogspot.co.uk. What a gorgeous motif and so lovely colors!
4. Owl Granny Square -truly fabulous!
5. Traditional Granny Square by Margot of Coffee & Vanilla.
Source: Crafty Magazine
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.