- [Free Pattern] Organize Your Closet With This Clever Hanging Storage Idea
- [Free Pattern] Happily Relax And Crochet Away This Simple Yet So Amazing Three Cakes Blanket!
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely, Floral 6 Inch Square Is Striking In It’s Simplicity
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make A Wavy Baby Blanket Using The Shell Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Outstanding Granny Square Pattern Even Beginners Can Make
Wreaths are happy, joyful, fun, romantic and decorative and they add personality to any front door. Some people have a wreath for every season and every holiday. In this article I put together a list of 12 beautiful crocheted wreaths with free pattern. Some are simple, some are more complicated but all are beautiful and you can choose any of them to decorate your front door.
Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
1. Crochet Rose Heart Wreath by Kara from Petals To Picots. Beautiful Valentine’s Day wreath pattern.
2. Crocheted Spring Wreath by Sarah from Repeat Crafter Me. Happy, colorful spring wreath to brighten up your days.
3. Rose Crochet Wreath by Alessandra from Just Be Happy Life. Wonderful rose pattern for Valentine Day.
4. St. Patrick’s Day Wreath Crochet Pattern With a Pot of Gold by Kara from Petals To Picots. Just in time for Saint Patrick’s Day.
5. Autumn Wreath by Lucy from Atic 24. Simply awesome!
6. May Rose Wreath by Lucy from Atic 24. Another very pretty little flowery wreath from fabulous Lucy!
7. Springtime Wreath by Lucy from Atic 24. Lovely wreath about springtime.
8. Butterfly wreath by Veronika from Crochetier. These beautiful,colorful butterflies are perfect for a spring wreath!
9. Autumn Leaves Wreath a Red Heart pattern. Perfect to decorate for Fall.
10. Springy Flower Wreath by Sher from Fly The Coop Crafts Blog. Too cute!
11. April Flowers Wreath a Red Heart pattern. To brighten your front door or window.
12 . Snowflake Wreath a Red Heart pattern. Isn’t that pretty?
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.