- [Video Tutorial] Join-As-You-Go Method Made Simple (Granny Square Pattern Included)
- [Free Pattern] This Tree Mug Cozy Would Make A Great Secret Santa Gift Or Stocking Stuffer
- Quick, Easy, And Very Pretty Free Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Little Crochet Mandala
- [Free Pattern] Modern And Stylish Granny Blanket
Sometimes is hard or too expensive to find the right curtains for your kitchen windows. Why not just make them? Beautiful curtains work like magic. They can make any room look fabulous instantly even with little or no furniture at all. Find the perfect free crochet curtain pattern for your kitchen in this selection of 8 most beautiful and easy to make crochet curtains for your kitchen windows.
Here is a selection of 8 fabulous and free curtains patterns that you can use to beautify your kitchen.
Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
8 Beautiful And Easy To Crochet Curtain Patterns For Kitchen
1. Flower Power Valance by Robin of Once Upon A Pink Moon. Gorgeous pattern that uses half flowers and full flowers for this curtain. There’s a beautiful photo tutorial to help you with the curtain making and also a couple of video tutorials.
I used Sugar & Cream and Peaches & Creme yarn in various colors in addition to other various brand cotton yarns that I had. Unfortunately I cant tell you how much yarn I used because I already had a lot of different colors in my stash.
Image source: Robin
For more curtain patterns, please go to the next page.