- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Angel Winged Shaped Diamonds Shawl
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Back Post Double Crochet Afghan Block
- [Free Pattern] Stylish, Simple And Easy To Make Crochet Summer Top
- [Photo Tutorial] This Invisible Finish Technique Works Perfect. Very Clever!
- [Free Pattern] These Cache Baskets Are Incredible And Useful
With a finished size of 22 inches wide x 30 inches long, this crochet elephant rug totally rocks! The Elephant Rug by Barbara Roy is a very cute crochet project, even beginners can make. This rug is perfect for a baby’s room. Your little one will be mesmerized by this fun and soft elephant rug underfoot.
Crochet Elephant Rug
MATERIALS•Red Heart Super Savermedium (worsted) weightacrylic yarn (7 oz/364 yds/198g per skein):1 skein each #718 shockingpink, #311 white and#312 black•Red Heart Classic medium(worsted) weight acrylic yarn(31/2 oz/190 yds/100g per skein):7 skeins #401 nickel•Size F/5/3.75mm crochet hookor size needed to obtain gauge•Tapestry needle•Fiberfill•Stitch markerGAUGE4 sc = 1 inch; 4 sc rows = 1 inch
Check out the original source for this Crochet Elephant Rug Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet World
Thanks to Barbara Roy for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and and Like our Facebook page.