- [Video Tutorial] This Versatile Striped Tote Bag Is Perfect For Any Reason
- [Free Pattern] These Little Easter Bunnies Are So Cute, It Is Impossible To Pick A Fave!
- Quick And Beautiful Crochet Bracelet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Cute & Colourful Crochet Marshmallow Bunnies
- [Free Patterns+Video Tutorial] 5 Awesome Crochet Market Bags
Men’s Slippers Crochet Pattern Free
• Plymouth Yarn Encore Tweed medium (worsted) weight acrylic/wool/rayon yarn (3 1/2 oz/200 yds/100g per ball):
1 [2, 2] ball(s) #5854 navy
• Size G/6/4mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
• Tapestry needle
• Stitch markers
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: knitted-patterns.com
Thanks to knitted-patterns.com for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.