- This Peacock Feathers Stitch Afghan Is A Stunner!
- Brilliant No-Sew Mitered Square Blanket Free Crochet Pattern-I’m Impressed!
- [Free Pattern] Stunningly Beautiful Origami Flower Square
- [Video Tutorial] This Baby Chevron Cardigan Free Crochet Pattern Will Make Your Day!
- Fabulous Round Crochet Tablecloth With A Contemporary Modern Look
This purse featuring Santa’s face is sure to make Christmas a lot cooler for many girls of all ages. Santa Purse by Michele Wilcox is sized just right to carry a girl’s gift list for a visit with Santa!
This cute little handbag crocheted like Santa’s face is an easy to follow pattern and so much fun to make, to gift and to use!
6 1/2 x 7 1/2, excluding beard and Shoulder Strap
TLC Cotton Plus medium (worsted) weight yarn (3.5 oz/186 yds/100g per skein)
1 skein each #3907 red, #3100 cream and #3001 white
Size G/6/4mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
12mm blue buttons: 2
3-inch piece of cardboard
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: House of White Birches
Thanks to Michele Wilcox for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.