- [Free Pattern] This Timeless Crocheted Scarf With Fringes Is The Perfect Beginners Project
- [Video Tutorial] Easy Little Designs That Make A Great Impact: Celtic Triangles
- [Video Tutorial] Easy And Stunning Crochet Blanket For Beginners
- Fantastic Amigurumi Sheep Plush Toy Pattern To Try In All Different Colours!
- [Free Pattern] Cute Flower Bookmark That Will Make Your Day Better
If you know how to crochet the half double crochet, double crochet, and post stitches you’re ready to make this awesome looking easy, beginner friendly crochet cardigan sweater. Quite easy to put-together this cardigan pattern assures both comfort and style. Everyday Cardigan by Ashleigh Kiser comes with a written pattern for sizes XS-3XL womens.
You can easily style this cardigan sweater in your everyday outfit but also its versatility makes it easy to be worn in casual or more formal settings during cool weather.
Beginner-Friendly Crochet Cardigan Sweater Free Pattern
-Lion Brand Touch of Alpaca yarn in Oxford Grey (X-Small: 5 ballsSmall & medium: 6 balls, Large and XL: 7 balls, 2X-3X: 8 balls)
-Size J 6 mm hook
-Tape measure or ruler
Check out the original source for Beginner-Friendly Crochet Cardigan Sweater Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Sewrella
Thanks to Ashleigh Kiser for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.