- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Very Beautiful And Easy Lacy Crochet Heart
- This Technique Will Save You Hours Weaving In Ends
- [Free Pattern] Granny Square Pattern: Majestic Bloom
- [Free Pattern] Spiral Seashell Granny Square Pattern For Lovely Beach Crochet Projects
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Larksfoot Stitch + Baby Afghan Pattern
If you know how to crochet the half double crochet, double crochet, and post stitches you’re ready to make this awesome looking easy, beginner friendly crochet cardigan sweater. Quite easy to put-together this cardigan pattern assures both comfort and style. Everyday Cardigan by Ashleigh Kiser comes with a written pattern for sizes XS-3XL womens.
You can easily style this cardigan sweater in your everyday outfit but also its versatility makes it easy to be worn in casual or more formal settings during cool weather.
Beginner-Friendly Crochet Cardigan Sweater Free Pattern
-Lion Brand Touch of Alpaca yarn in Oxford Grey (X-Small: 5 ballsSmall & medium: 6 balls, Large and XL: 7 balls, 2X-3X: 8 balls)
-Size J 6 mm hook
-Tape measure or ruler
Check out the original source for Beginner-Friendly Crochet Cardigan Sweater Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Sewrella
Thanks to Ashleigh Kiser for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.