- Easy Summer Poncho-Style Top Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Simply Stunning Shell And Post Stitch Ripple Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Here’s How To Make A Stunning Crochet Book Cover Using The Thermo Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Simple Snuggy Afghan Pattern With A Lot Of Oomph!
- Easy All Double Crochet Blanket Pattern For Beginners
Make your sofa proud with a bunch of beautiful really gorgeous chunky cushions you can make really quickly. Get inspired and learn how to create this beautiful Crochet Cushion by Gillian. It is so simple to make and it applies to any granny square model you love and choose to use. If you need an easy to use pattern, you can find it here.
I used 5 x 100gm balls of Lincraft Baw Baw YarnIt is 50% Wool & 50% Acrylic and is a lovely chunky yarn.And this Gorgeous 15mm Chunky Crochet hook.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Eclectic Me
Thanks to Gillian for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.