- [Video Tutorial] Best Looking Kitchen Cloths ( Dishcloths) You’ll Ever Make!
- [Free Pattern] Cat Crochet Pencil Case
- Beautiful Crochet Flower Applique Pattern [Free Pattern]
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Scallop Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Block Looks So Much Different Each Time You Use Different Colors
This pattern is fun, easy, and wonderfully adaptable. It takes a bit of crochet experience to be able to make this pattern, but with this a great design, any effort is immensely rewarded. The Step-by-Step Socks by Amy O’Neill Houck are worked from the toe up and the lovely pattern makes a great close fitting pair of warm cozy socks, so comfy and warm your feet will totally appreciate your work. By the time you finish your first socks pair you’ll be ready to start making another one.
Step-By-Step Socks Free Crochet Pattern
Click the next page link below for the materials list and directions…