- [Free Pattern+ Video Tutorial] Adorable And Clever Crochet Chicken Potholder
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Be Amazed To See How Simple Is To Make This Amazing Looking Crochet Pillow
- Crochet Water Balloons For Summer Fun
- [Photo Tutorial] The Easiest Way To Make The Magic Loop (Magic Circle)
- [Video Tutorial] Fast, Easy And Gorgeous! This May Be Your New Go-To Baby Blanket Pattern
Use up some old scraps to make some really cool and efficient dish sponges that you can wash and keep clean. This Crochet Dish Sponge by Krysten Lewelling is easy and quick to make and most importantly it does what it says: keep dishes clean. This is a very fast and very useful pattern to have in any house ware arsenal.
approx. 3″ x 4″
(these will get slightly wider when wet, if you find the width too large for you, simply reduce the
number of rounds by one)
Size H (US 8) Crochet Hook
About 1/2 oz. worsted weight kitchen cotton (I used Sugar n Cream)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Gherkin’s Bucket
Thanks to Krysten Lewelling for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.