- [Free Pattern] Any Star Wars Fan Will Absolutely Adore These Droid Beanies
- [Video Tutorial] Two Crochet Stitches And A Beautiful, Very Easy To Make A Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Gorgeous Crochet Granny To Improve Your Home Decor
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Baby Hexagon Jacket Is Too Adorable For Words
- [Free Pattern] Uniquely Textured Turtle Washcloth That Kids Will Love Using In The Bathtub
Use up some old scraps to make some really cool and efficient dish sponges that you can wash and keep clean. This Crochet Dish Sponge by Krysten Lewelling is easy and quick to make and most importantly it does what it says: keep dishes clean. This is a very fast and very useful pattern to have in any house ware arsenal.
approx. 3″ x 4″
(these will get slightly wider when wet, if you find the width too large for you, simply reduce the
number of rounds by one)
Size H (US 8) Crochet Hook
About 1/2 oz. worsted weight kitchen cotton (I used Sugar n Cream)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Gherkin’s Bucket
Thanks to Krysten Lewelling for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.