- Melissa Lawrence Shared First time posting here. Love this page &
- [Photos + Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Spike Cluster Stitch
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Wave Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Double-Sided Potholder Is So Cute!
- Best Pictorial To Help Get Straight Edges When Doing Rows Of Double Crochet
Use up some old scraps to make some really cool and efficient dish sponges that you can wash and keep clean. This Crochet Dish Sponge by Krysten Lewelling is easy and quick to make and most importantly it does what it says: keep dishes clean. This is a very fast and very useful pattern to have in any house ware arsenal.
approx. 3″ x 4″
(these will get slightly wider when wet, if you find the width too large for you, simply reduce the
number of rounds by one)
Size H (US 8) Crochet Hook
About 1/2 oz. worsted weight kitchen cotton (I used Sugar n Cream)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Gherkin’s Bucket
Thanks to Krysten Lewelling for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.