- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Design: Spiro Star Flower Square
- [Paid Pattern] This Gorgeous Bohemian Blanket Is Crocheted In 7 Pieces. Take A Look.
- Quick And Easy Afghan Square With A Unique Touch [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Wonderfully Textured Patchwork Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Makes A Loose, Thinner Dishcloth Than Any Other Worsted Weight Patterns
Looking for something different? This pattern is amazing and a big hit! It looks sophisticated and like it’s a work of art. The truth is that the Weaved Hotpad by Kimberly Langlois is actually simpler than you may think! This Trivet hotpad is crocheted in 3 pieces and then weaved together. Perfect for using scraps, this pattern is also great for making special gifts as you can color coordinate with the recipient’s kitchen colors.
2 colors of worsted weight cotton
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Kimberly Langlois
Thanks to Kimberly Langlois for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.