- [Free Pattern] These Fun And Easy Mini Amigurumi Octopus Guys Will Get You Hooked In No Time
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Scallop Pattern
- [Paid Pattern] Super Simple And Adorable Jiffy Crochet Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Fun And Colorful Crochet Pandora’s Box Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Very Fast And Simple Knitted Scarf With Amazing Texture!
If you love making baby gifts you’ll love these famous washcloths too. They work up fast, are really cute and they are a nice addition to a baby afghan, hat or booties as baby gifts. They look adorable as well when they are wrapped with a ribbon. To get the truly original Oh So Soft Baby Washcloths by Theresa Grant you must use Bernat Cottontots (or any comparable worsted weight yarn).
However, this is the type of project that is very quick and easy to make just to finish off some left over yarn. And one more thing: if you’re not comfortable with the crab stitch edging you can replace it with any other. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.