- [Free Pattern] Super Cool Fun Time Cardigan That You And Your Little One Will Love
- [Video Tutorial] Granny Square Santa Is Great For Decoration On A Child’s Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Darling Little Bigfoot Elephant
- [Free Pattern] These Sweet And Simple Coasters Are Such A Great Gift Idea!
- [Free Patterns] 10 Adorable And Quick Crochet Baby Booties To Make Someone’s Little Feet Very Happy
Made up of dozens of beautiful crocheted squares this baby blanket is adorable and a fun spin on a traditional idea! Gingham Blanket by Bernat Design Studio is an easy crochet pattern that can be made respecting the materials indicated by this pattern or using bits of different colorways. In fact as many colorways as you wish really! Weaving in all the ends may be a bit of a challenge but the final result is so worth it!
Suggested yarn:Bernat Baby Coordinates Ombres
Yarn weight:DK / 8 ply (11 wpi)
Gauge:One Motif = 5 ins square
Hook size:4.0 mm (G)
Sizes available:Approx 38 ins [96.5 cm] square.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Bernat Design Studio
Thanks to Bernat for the article inspiration and image. Featured image source.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.