- [Free Pattern] The Quickest And Easiest Way To Make A Beautiful Crochet Baby Blanket And Never Get Bored
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Aunt Aggie’s Mesh Cluster Stitch (Baby Blanket Free Pattern Included)
- Lost In Time Shawl- Absolutely Fabulous Crochet Shawl With An Amazing Design [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] These Little Christmas Socks Are Fabulous Ornaments
- Stacie Sullivan Martin Shared
Crochet dishcloths- you can never have too many! Diversity is welcomed in any kitchen or bathroom, and so is color! So, have a look at this pattern. The Wonder Cloth by Jennifer Gregory is a simple, easy and multicolored dishcloth, made in cotton.
With a finished size of approx. 9 x 9 inches, this crochet cloth is sure to make a great addition to any kitchen. Looking for quick, easy to make, last minute gift? This cloths is fabulous, you can’t go wrong with it!
Thanks to Jennifer Gregory for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.