- [Free Pattern] This Elegantly Simple Baby Blanket Is Self-Edged, So When It’s Done, It’s Done!
- [Free Pattern] This Cyclops Candy Corn Crochet Pattern Is An Excellent Beginner Amigurumi Project
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Grit Stitch
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make Cute Crochet Button Flowers In 15 Minutes Or Less
- Stunning Granny Squares Blanket In Vibrant Colors
Crochet dishcloths- you can never have too many! Diversity is welcomed in any kitchen or bathroom, and so is color! So, have a look at this pattern. The Wonder Cloth by Jennifer Gregory is a simple, easy and multicolored dishcloth, made in cotton.
With a finished size of approx. 9 x 9 inches, this crochet cloth is sure to make a great addition to any kitchen. Looking for quick, easy to make, last minute gift? This cloths is fabulous, you can’t go wrong with it!
Thanks to Jennifer Gregory for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.