- [Free Pattern] This Mother-Hood-Scarf Is Fabulous!
- [Video Tutorial] Decorate Your Kitchen With Lovely Crochet Angels
- Simple And Quick Crochet Waffle Dishcloth Pattern To Make To Sell
- This Lovely And Unbelievably Luxurious Afghan Will Inspire Hours Of Cuddles
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Sand Stitch
These are so cute and perfect for anybody doing yoga. The Perfect Harmony Yoga Socks by Lisa Jelle are extremely comfortable and do not get in the way of doing the exercises. These socks are made in DK (#3) Light Worsted weight and you’ll need approximately 100 yards(in total) to make this pattern.
Crochet hooks by size: Women’s 6-7 ½=H/8 (5 mm). Women’s 8-9=I/9 (5.5 mm). Women’s 9-10=J/10 (6 mm) , stitch markers, tapestry needle
Women’s shoe sizes: 6-7 ½, 8-9 and 9-10
Image source: Lisa Jelle
Thanks to Lisa for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.