- [Free Pattern] Make A Gorgeous Prayer Shawl For A Loved One: Butterfly Stitch Prayer Shawl
- [Free Pattern] How To Easily Use Your Scraps To Make A Wonderful Puff Stitch Toddler Beanie
- [Free Pattern] I Never Saw Granny Stripes Diagonal Before. They Are Amazing
- [Free Pattern] A Very Generous Size Shawl For Those Who Dislike Bare Arms And Want Lots Of Coverage
- [Free Pattern] This Falling Pumpkin Wall Hanging Is Perfect For Fall Decorating And Ready For Your Wall
First thing catching my eyes when I look at this crochet baby blanket is the cute decorative floral arrangement. Simple yet adorable, those little crochet flowers add so much beauty to this blanket. Everyday Blanket by Heather Davidson is a great looking free crochet baby blanket pattern with a beautiful, thick texture and the color sequence used in this easy to follow pattern is just gorgeous.
Crochet Baby Blanket: Everyday Blanket
Finished size approx: 33 Inches x 32 Inches
150 grams of King Cole big value baby DK in white (001) Main
100 grams of King Cole big value baby DK in each of the 3 contrast colours
5.3oz of Worsted Weight #3 Yarn in Main Color
3.5oz of Worsted Weight #3 in each of the 3 Contrast Colors
6.00mm, 5.50mm & 4.00mm crochet hooks
Decorative buttons (optional) for flower motifs
Check out the original source for this free crochet baby blanket pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Just Crochet
Thanks to Heather Davidson for the article inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.