- [Free Pattern] Cute Little Tawashi Crochet Coasters
- [Free Pattern] Bright And Precious Cocoa Coasters To Cheer You Up All Day Long
- Fabulous Crochet Cardigan For A Perfect Look Everyday
- [Free Pattern] Enhance An Already Great Pattern With These Simple Modifications!
- [Free Pattern] This Fantastic Gingerbread Man Is Terribly Cute!
“This is probably one of the easiest lace shawls you will ever work. This would make a perfect project for spring, lacy and airy! “Aida Lacy Shawl by CrochetDreamz is simple and very pretty. ” The stitches used are so tall, your shawl grows a mile a minute. I was able to complete it in 2 days flat. The pattern uses Cascade 220, a DK weight yarn, but it would turn out even more beautiful if you use a thinner yarn.”
Wonderful Aida Lacy Shawl: So Simple And Fast!
DK weight, size 3 yarn. Cotton preferable.
Hooks H (5 mm) and F(3.75mm). H hook is used only for the foundation chain.
Yarn needle to weave in the tails
7 triple crochet stitches alternating with 4 chains = 10 inches long
62 inches long and 24 inches wide.
Takes around 650 yards.
Check out the original source for the Wonderful Aida Lacy Shawl Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: CrochetDreamz
Thanks to Shehnaaz Afzar for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.