- [Free Pattern] Excellent Dishcloth That Comes Out Square And Lays Flat
- [Free Pattern] With Or Without The Border, This Square Is Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] I Can’t Believe How Easy It Is To Make This Beautiful Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Your Toddler Will Love Relaxing On This Adorable Crochet Elephant Rug While Looking At Books, Watching TV Or Even Napping!
- [Free Pattern] Any Size You Wish Happy Fruit-Striped Blanket
“This is probably one of the easiest lace shawls you will ever work. This would make a perfect project for spring, lacy and airy! “Aida Lacy Shawl by CrochetDreamz is simple and very pretty. ” The stitches used are so tall, your shawl grows a mile a minute. I was able to complete it in 2 days flat. The pattern uses Cascade 220, a DK weight yarn, but it would turn out even more beautiful if you use a thinner yarn.”
Wonderful Aida Lacy Shawl: So Simple And Fast!
DK weight, size 3 yarn. Cotton preferable.
Hooks H (5 mm) and F(3.75mm). H hook is used only for the foundation chain.
Yarn needle to weave in the tails
7 triple crochet stitches alternating with 4 chains = 10 inches long
62 inches long and 24 inches wide.
Takes around 650 yards.
Check out the original source for the Wonderful Aida Lacy Shawl Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: CrochetDreamz
Thanks to Shehnaaz Afzar for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.