- [Free Pattern] Get Inspired To Make Some Amazing Afghans With This Wonderfully Beautiful Square
- [Free Pattern] This Bubble Dishcloth Is Super Quick To Work Up And The Texture Is Awesome
- June E Peavey-Watson Shared These are just a few of my crochet
- [Free Pattern] Every Little Kiddo Could Use This Cute Monkey Lunch Box!
- [Free Pattern] Petunia Is A Wee Little Fairy Only 10cm Tall
Here is another gorgeous pattern by Polly Plum with a great combination of stitches and very interesting texture, just like all the other great patterns that Polly creates! Her designs are full of texture and Victor square is no exception.
Victor by Polly Plum works up easily in spite of looking complicated and looks really beautiful with those strong lines and the architectural feeling.
Crochet Terms: American
Skill Level: Advanced beginner
Finished Size: 9 or 12 inches
Gauge: About 3.25″ through round 3
Yarn: Worsted weight
Crochet Hook Size: I/5.5mm
Additional Materials: 4 stitch markers, yarn needle
Finished Stitch Count per Side: 30
Thanks to Polly Plum for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.