- [Free Pattern] Love The Sweet Dancing Sheep, So Fun!
- [Video Tutorial] Make A Bunch Of Mug Cozies For The Holidays! So Cute And Easy!
- [Free Pattern] This Absolute Beauty “Grannies And Ripples” Afghan Is One Of The Most Cleverly Worked Crocheted I’ve Seen
- [Video Tutorial] These Fancy Mary Jane Slippers Are Amazing!
- [Photo Tutorial] Grandma Twinkle Is Fabulous
Here is another gorgeous pattern by Polly Plum with a great combination of stitches and very interesting texture, just like all the other great patterns that Polly creates! Her designs are full of texture and Victor square is no exception.
Victor by Polly Plum works up easily in spite of looking complicated and looks really beautiful with those strong lines and the architectural feeling.
Crochet Terms: American
Skill Level: Advanced beginner
Finished Size: 9 or 12 inches
Gauge: About 3.25″ through round 3
Yarn: Worsted weight
Crochet Hook Size: I/5.5mm
Additional Materials: 4 stitch markers, yarn needle
Finished Stitch Count per Side: 30
Thanks to Polly Plum for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.