- [Free Pattern] Crochet for Pets: Cat Nap Throw Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Tote Is Perfect!
- Spiral Crochet Afghan With A Dramatic And Decorative Effect
- [Video Tutorial] Gorgeous Granny Square Baby Blanket For Beginners
- [Video Tutorial] Make A Bunch Of Mug Cozies For The Holidays! So Cute And Easy!
What a clever idea! These Simple Crossover Bootie by Louise Mac, are super-easy and super-fast to make! You’ll be amazed to see how simple is to make them! These booties are so smart; beginners will have no problem making them! They are incredibly easy, quick, cute and simple. Perfect when you need a gift for a newborn.
Simple Crossover Baby Booties Free Crochet Pattern
Pattern is for newborn but can easily be adjusted to make larger sizes. These booties are crochet with DK yarn using only SC in a T shape pattern.(Source)
Watch the video tutorial below, courtesy of
Simple Crossover Baby Booties Video Tutorial
Get the pattern: Simple Crossover Baby Booties.
Thanks to Louise Mac for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.