- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch & Gorgeous Fluffy Meringue Stitch Baby Blanket Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Have A Fun Time Inventing Each Unique Square Using This Classic Granny Square Pattern
- This Amazing Double Layered Braided Crochet Scarf Will Make You Feel Like A Goddess
- [Photo Tutorial] Bang-On-Trend Tutti-Frutti Potholders
- Easy Peasy 30-Minute Crochet Pattern For A Child Size Beanie
Who else wants to cozy up for the cold winter weather in this stunning afghan?
Celtic Afghan by Lion Brand Yarn is big, chunky, heavy and gorgeous and crocheting this pattern is full of adventure. It helps if you’ve practiced the cable stitch before cause this pattern is not easy and it’s challenging especially in the beginning.
Once you get the pattern down, though, it’s quick and easy, but not forgiving. If you miss a stitch, you will find out when you get to that spot on the next row and there’s no help but to rip out both rows back to the point where you missed the stitch. You just can’t get away with being lazy on this one. (Source)
Mesmerizing Cable Crochet Afghan Free Pattern
But don’t you worry there’s a surprise for you on the next page. So go ahead, follow the link below to the next page and keep reading!