- [Free Pattern] Get Cozy With This Quick And Easy Crochet Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Ladybug, Snail, Butterfly And Bumble Bee – All Together In The Cutest Blanket Ever: My Garden Bug Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Basketweave Stitch
- [Free Pattern] These Christmas Cork Elves & Pals Are Way Too Cute!
- [Free Pattern] 7 Different Gorgeous Flower Blocks Reunited In One Stunningly Beautiful Blanket
Beauty can be achieved in many ways but when we talk about crochet, texture and unique stitching are the keys to a stunning projects. The Wave Beanie by Picot Pals is a beautiful beanie whose texture catches your eyes and steals your heart. The pattern is designed to offer some elasticity to this beautiful beanie and also so you can wear it two different styles: with the ribbed bottom down for a slouchier fit or you can fold that section up for a more fitted cap.
Wave Stitch Beautiful Beanie Free Crochet Pattern
17” (43.18 cm) x 11” (27.94 cm) before folding.
190-230 yards (174-214 meters)
5 mm crochet hook
Red Heart Super Savers yarn in the shade Buff or any other worsted weight yarn
You May Also Like
Check out the original source for the Wave Stitch Beautiful Beanie Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Picot Pals .
Thanks to Picot Pals for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.