- Cute Little Dragon Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] 5 Flip Flops, Sandals And Other Cute Crochet Booties For Little Feet
- This Childs Crocheted Ponytail Hat Pattern Will Have Your Little One Smile To The Moon And Back
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Art: These Granny Square Earrings Are Fabulous!
- [Free Pattern] Very Easy Diagonally Knit Dishcloth With Eyelet Border: Grandmother’s Favorite
Beauty can be achieved in many ways but when we talk about crochet, texture and unique stitching are the keys to a stunning projects. The Wave Beanie by Picot Pals is a beautiful beanie whose texture catches your eyes and steals your heart. The pattern is designed to offer some elasticity to this beautiful beanie and also so you can wear it two different styles: with the ribbed bottom down for a slouchier fit or you can fold that section up for a more fitted cap.
Wave Stitch Beautiful Beanie Free Crochet Pattern
17” (43.18 cm) x 11” (27.94 cm) before folding.
190-230 yards (174-214 meters)
5 mm crochet hook
Red Heart Super Savers yarn in the shade Buff or any other worsted weight yarn
You May Also Like
Check out the original source for the Wave Stitch Beautiful Beanie Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Picot Pals .
Thanks to Picot Pals for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.