- [Free Pattern] Super Simple Freeze Pop Cozy
- [Free Pattern] The Easiest Little Owlets Ever!
- [Free Pattern] This Hexagon Motif Bathmat Is Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] These Spiral Potholders With Amazing Looks And Colors Are Brilliant
- [Free Pattern] This Basic Infant Hat Adorably Makes A World Of Difference
It takes less than one skein of Lion Brand Scarfie yarn to make this cozy pair of slippers for the coldest winter days.
Textured and warm, Star Gazer’s Slipper Socks by Megan Meyer would make a lovely gift for anyone…Cause we all know: when it’s cold outside, there’s nothing better than slipping into a cozy pair of slippers!
Warm And Cozy Crochet Slippers
One skein of Lion Brand Scarfie yarn (‘Charcoal/Magenta’ pictured) or approx. 150-160 yds. of a comparable yarn. I would recommend trying a Category 4 worsted weight yarn as a substitute but be sure to check the gauge.
5.0mm crochet hook (I use Clover Amour)
Scissors – I always keep these travel scissors in my hook case
Thanks to Megan Meyer for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.