- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Christmas Bootie Candy Dish To Be Filled With Christmas Treats
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Star Is Beautiful And Sparks Joy
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Spa Set Pattern Has Everything You Need For A Luxurious Spa Experience
- [Free Pattern] Adorable And Fun Gift For The Chicken Lover In Your Life
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Colorful Crochet Blanket! Great Stash Busters Too!
It takes less than one skein of Lion Brand Scarfie yarn to make this cozy pair of slippers for the coldest winter days.
Textured and warm, Star Gazer’s Slipper Socks by Megan Meyer would make a lovely gift for anyone…Cause we all know: when it’s cold outside, there’s nothing better than slipping into a cozy pair of slippers!
Warm And Cozy Crochet Slippers
One skein of Lion Brand Scarfie yarn (‘Charcoal/Magenta’ pictured) or approx. 150-160 yds. of a comparable yarn. I would recommend trying a Category 4 worsted weight yarn as a substitute but be sure to check the gauge.
5.0mm crochet hook (I use Clover Amour)
Scissors – I always keep these travel scissors in my hook case
Thanks to Megan Meyer for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.