- [Free Pattern] There Will Certainly Be A Few Crochet Christmas Baubles On Your Christmas Tree!
- [Free Pattern] These 10 Minutes Crochet Booties For Babies Are Fabulous To Make For Baby Showers
- [Free Pattern] Super Hot And Trendy Owl Applique Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Easy & Quick To Make, This Magnificent Shawl Pattern Is Perfect For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] My Mama Loves Handmade Washcloths And Dishcloths
There’s just something about this hat! Truly lovely hat and a great pattern that is going to make you look like a rock star! This is the Urban Jungle Crocheted Slouchy Beanie by Vickie Howell pattern, that she made for the yarn brand CARON .This is a very interesting project, it is essentially just a big tub, it’s super easy and fast to whip up, and amazingly enough and looks like something bought at Banana Republic. The cute hat is easy to customize. I have never seen a hat constructed like this and it was a little nerve racking in the beginning. This “chic in the city” pattern crochets in no time at all. You can always add some embellishments for another look.
Hat measures 21 (22)”/53.5 (56) cm circumference x 11 (12)”/28 (30.5 cm)
Caron International ‘Simply Soft’ (100% acrylic; 6oz/170g, 315yd/288m skein)
Shown in: #9742 Grey Heather
One size US H-8 (5mm) crochet hook, or size to obtain gauge.
In ribbed band pattern, 18 sts and 12 rows = 4″/10 cm.
Chain (ch), single crochet (sc), slip stitch (sl st)
Puff: Puff stitch—Yarn over, insert hook in indicated stitch and draw up a loop
(3 loops on hook), [yarn over, insert hook in same stitch and draw up a loop] 3
times (9 loops on hook), yarn over and draw through first 8 loops on hook, yarn
over and draw through remaining 2 loops on hook.
Get your written pattern for this Urban Jungle Crocheted Slouchy Beanie Free Pattern at: Vickie Howell’s Ravelry Store
Thanks to Vickie for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and and Like our Facebook page.