- [Free Pattern] Adorable Lace Toddler Dress
- [Free Pattern] These Stitch Surfer Knitted Socks Are Exceptionally Cute And Clever
- [Free Pattern] These Beautiful Potholder Flowers Will Serve Double-Duty In Your Kitchen!
- [Free Pattern] 13 Beautiful Free Crochet Patterns For Long Scarves & Infinity Scarves
- [Free Pattern] This Hexagon Blanket Is Mind-Blowingly Beautiful!
Button flowers are really charming. flowers can be used to embellish all sorts of crochet, knit or fabric garments and objects like clothes, accessories, cushions and throws, etc. Need some inspiration? Read 5 Awesome Ideas To Decorate With Crochet Flowers.
Mikey from TheCrochetCrowd.com shows us in the video tutorial below hot to crochet a button flower so like the button is part of the flower and not saw.
These types of flowers require a bit of practice to get used to using the buttons as the centre but once you get the hang of it, watch out button collection.
2 Colours of Patons Grace Yarn or Equivalent.
3.5 mm or E/4 Crochet Hook.
2.0 mm or B/1 Crochet Hook. (Hook should fit into the holes of the buttons. Get a smaller size crochet hook if your hook doesn’t fit into the button hole.)
1″ Button with 4 Holes
Ready? Watch the videos below and start making your own awesome crochet button flowers.
Right hand version
Thank you to The Crochet Crowd for these awesome crochet flower tutorial!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.