- How To Join Crochet Squares -Crab Stitch Join
- [Free Pattern] Master The Crochet Corner-To-Corner Technique With This Awesome Baby Blanket Pattern
- [Photo Tutorial] These Mini Granny Square Crochet Baskets Are Incredibly Lovely
- Cute Granny Square Necklace With Eye-Catching Distinction In Diminutive Size
- [Free Pattern+ Video Tutorial] Beautiful And Unique Great Stash Buster Blanket: Each Row Is A Different Color And A Different Stitch
I really like this pattern for children. The Crocodile Stitch Ruffle Baby Blanket by Bonita Patterns is adorable.The pattern is easy to follow, the edging may take a longer time to finish so be prepared but the baby blanket it’s really pretty and soft and elegant when it’s done, and the ruffles add a bit of playfulness.
Designed specially for the Bernat Blog, this sweet baby blanket will make the most perfect and unique baby gift for the new mom in your life. Pattern is listed below.
Approx 35″ [89 cm] square.
- 7 Balls Bernat Softee Baby in Mint Colorway
- Size 5.5 mm (U.S. I or 9) crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge. Optional: 7 yds [6.5 m] of contrast color satin ribbon 3/8″ [9 mm] wide.
6 V-sts and 8 rows = 4″ [10 cm]
If you’re more of a visual learner you’ll love the video tutorial below.
Thanks to Bonita Patterns for the inspiration and the featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.