- [Free Pattern] These Beautiful Potholder Flowers Will Serve Double-Duty In Your Kitchen!
- [Free Pattern] Easy To Crochet Granny Square Stocking
- [Free Pattern] Everything About This Floral Purse Is Perfect. I’m Impressed
- [Free Pattern] This Sweater Pattern Is Amazing And Looks Gorgeous On Everyone
- [Free Pattern] These Are The Best Looking Crochet Baby-Chucks I’ve Seen Yet!
This square has an unique design with a very interesting construction. I hope to see more from this designer, I find all her designs so amazing! The Fan Club square by Polly Plum is popping with colors and it’s beautiful.
This afghan block’s stripes build to four ruffly fans. You’ll create the effect of the separated fans by working in front and behind stitches. No working over yarn or changing colors mid row.
Apologies to those who like to work in one color, but this baby is meant to pop with color. Try a rainbow, a gradient, or several shades of one color. You’re sure to love the effect, and it will be a little something different to add to your afghan. (Source)
Image source: Polly Plum
Thanks to Polly Plum for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.