- How To Crochet 3D Flowers Multi Petals
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make A Wavy Baby Blanket Using The Shell Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Scallop Flower Square Is Pure Art!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Solomon’s Knot aka Lover’s Knot Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Amazing Heartblossoms Doily- It’s In The Details!
What a really attractive square with such an inspiring and different design! Suitable for intermediate crocheters or confident beginners thi stunning crochet square inspired by the beautiful ceramic tiles made in the Shropshire village of Jackfield is the type of project that is not difficult but needs concentration.
The Jackfield Tile Square by Christine Bateman is a beautiful block with a wonderful combination of different colourways whose pattern comes with lots of photos and helpful hints.
Very Clever Crochet Square Free Pattern
Instructions are given for a 12” square in either Aran (worsted) weight or DK yarn, to use in any way you like or as the basis for The Jackfield Tile Tote Bag (published separately). Perfect for using up all those leftover scraps of yarn and experimenting with colour combinations.
You May Also Like
Head over to Christine Bateman’s Ravelry Store to get your free pattern =>> Very Clever Crochet Square Free Pattern
Thanks to Christine Bateman for the article inspiration and featured image!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.