- [Free Pattern] Grandma’s Hotpats: The Flat Out Best Potholders Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Saw This Owl And Thought You’d Love It!
- Gorgeous Scrap Yarn Puff Stitch Flower Scarf Pattern To Amp Up Your Glam [Free Pattern]
- [Video Tutorial] Super Simple Bobble Stitch Baby Hat
- [Free Pattern] This Large Hanging Basket Can Be used For So Many Things… Including A Cat Hammock
What a really attractive square with such an inspiring and different design! Suitable for intermediate crocheters or confident beginners thi stunning crochet square inspired by the beautiful ceramic tiles made in the Shropshire village of Jackfield is the type of project that is not difficult but needs concentration.
The Jackfield Tile Square by Christine Bateman is a beautiful block with a wonderful combination of different colourways whose pattern comes with lots of photos and helpful hints.
Very Clever Crochet Square Free Pattern
Instructions are given for a 12” square in either Aran (worsted) weight or DK yarn, to use in any way you like or as the basis for The Jackfield Tile Tote Bag (published separately). Perfect for using up all those leftover scraps of yarn and experimenting with colour combinations.
You May Also Like
Head over to Christine Bateman’s Ravelry Store to get your free pattern =>> Very Clever Crochet Square Free Pattern
Thanks to Christine Bateman for the article inspiration and featured image!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.