- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make A Wavy Baby Blanket Using The Shell Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Has To Be One Of The Coolest Crochet Afghans I’ve Ever Seen!
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Piggy Carpet Every Child’s Room Should Have
- Adorable Baby Booties Crochet Pattern Inspired By Winter
- Super Fast And Easy Christmas Ornament Coasters Free Crochet Pattern
This lacy poncho with leaf texture is made by cake cotton fine yarn is light and soft and can be worn so many ways. A wonderful crochet poncho to keep your shoulders covered ( or not! 🙂 ) and warm in Springtime.
Spring Leaves Poncho by Maz Kwok it’s a fairly easy lace pattern that looks great in a solid yarn and creates an exquisite piece of clothing. So beautiful and fashion-forward!
Versatile Crochet Poncho Design For Spring Time Free Crochet Pattern
Materials: ( I used )
3mm crochet hook
Sport weight yarn: Orange green beige shade ( about 300 gr for the sample – size L/ 150 gr or 656 yds per skein )
( Check out at my Yarn shop – free worldwide shipping )
You May Also Like
Check out the original source for this Versatile Crochet Poncho Design For Spring Time Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Be A Crafter
Thanks to Maz Kwok for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.