- [Free Pattern] This 1 Hour Easter Chicken That Lays Colored Eggs Is The Cutest Thing I’ve Seen All Day
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Headband To Wear This Summer
- How to Crochet A Scarf For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] This Soft And Delicate Forever Lace Block Is Quick And Easy To Stitch
- [Free Pattern] These Quick And Easy Little Scrubbie Dots Can Be Used On Dishes Or As Facial Scrubs
These sweet little bunnies are perfect to fill the Easter baskets of all the little people you know! What a lovely idea and adorable gift! The beauty of these cute Dutch Rabbits pattern designed by Rachel Borello Carroll is that they can be easily sized up or down by simply changing the yarn weight and the size of the needles. So, Easter decoration or toy, small or large, this oh-so-cute knitted bunny pattern can fulfill your desire
MC: 20 yds of Cascade 220 wool in chosen colorway
(Pictured: Greystone Heather, Amber, and Kansas)
CC: 20 yds of Cascade 220 wool in Natural or White
1 set of 4 size US 3 double pointed knitting needles
Small amount of polyester fiberfill stuffing
1 set of size 6mm black acrylic safety eyes (available at 6060eyes.com)
Small amount of pink embroidery thread for nose and mouth
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The Yarnigans
Thanks to Rachel Borello Carroll for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.