- Add A Dash Of Color To Your Home Decor With This Amazing Vintage Looking Dahlia Afghan Block
- [Free Pattern] Fun And Beautiful Crochet Ripple Blanket With Bobbles
- [Free Pattern] Fun And Really Easy To Make Crochet Granny Square Bag
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Minion Pencil Case Is Genius!
- Fantastic Amigurumi Sheep Plush Toy Pattern To Try In All Different Colours!
Imagine the fun and the laugher at bath time! Your kids will be mesmerized! This Turtle Bath Scrubby by Michele Wilcox is so cute and the design is so perfectly friendly and fun to have around. The pattern works perfect for the kitchen too. This unique textured scrubby is also great for scrubbing pots in the kitchen.
RED HEART® Scrubby™:
1 ball each 0561 Grape A, 0709
Bubblegum B, 0010 Coconut C,
0241 Duckie D
Susan Bates® Crochet Hook:
5mm [US H-8]
Yarn needle, stitch marker, 1 yd
(1 m) black worsted weight yarn
(to embroider eyes)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Michele Wilcox for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.