- [Free Pattern] This Stunning Flowers Crochet Block Captures The True Essence Of Beauty
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Four Petal Flower Square With Three Edgings
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Candy Bunny With Bowtie
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Love Bug Lovey Blanket Is The Cutest Way To Jazz Up Plush Blankets
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy And Fun One-Skein Chevron Scarf
The colorful crochet square underneath is made in the round. The Funky Doily potholder pattern by Annette Petavy is a square made in the round with a finished size of approximate 34×34 cm/13.5×13.5 inches square. Done in beautiful, bright colors and combined with the Locutus pattern done in black, creates a stunning crochet piece. Almost breathtaking!
This can be a doily, a tablecloth, a place-mat, a pillowcase or whatever you decide it to be. It all depends on which yarn you use, and how big you make it. (Source)
To find out how to put these pieces together, please visit alexist’ page.
Image source: alexist
Thanks to alexist for this article inspiration and images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.