- [Free Pattern] This Wildflower Dish Scrubby Will Make Sinks Blooming Beautiful
- Amazing Doily Coaster Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Wrist Cuff Is Perfect For Holding A Couple Bucks And Your House Key Or Car Key
- [Free Pattern] Enhance An Already Great Pattern With These Simple Modifications!
- How To Crochet A Snowflake
The colorful crochet square underneath is made in the round. The Funky Doily potholder pattern by Annette Petavy is a square made in the round with a finished size of approximate 34×34 cm/13.5×13.5 inches square. Done in beautiful, bright colors and combined with the Locutus pattern done in black, creates a stunning crochet piece. Almost breathtaking!
This can be a doily, a tablecloth, a place-mat, a pillowcase or whatever you decide it to be. It all depends on which yarn you use, and how big you make it. (Source)
To find out how to put these pieces together, please visit alexist’ page.
Image source: alexist
Thanks to alexist for this article inspiration and images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.