- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Lightweight Crochet Afghan For Spring
- This Super Soft Sheep Amigurumi Fluffy Toy Will Bring Real Happiness To Any Child Or Adult
- [Free Pattern] This Super Quick Throw Is Addictively Easy
- [Free Pattern] Stretchy, Soft & Cozy – This Is The Fastest Afghan You’ll Ever Make!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Cable Stitch + Crochet Cable Stitch Dishcloths Free Pattern
The colorful crochet square underneath is made in the round. The Funky Doily potholder pattern by Annette Petavy is a square made in the round with a finished size of approximate 34×34 cm/13.5×13.5 inches square. Done in beautiful, bright colors and combined with the Locutus pattern done in black, creates a stunning crochet piece. Almost breathtaking!
This can be a doily, a tablecloth, a place-mat, a pillowcase or whatever you decide it to be. It all depends on which yarn you use, and how big you make it. (Source)
To find out how to put these pieces together, please visit alexist’ page.
Image source: alexist
Thanks to alexist for this article inspiration and images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.