- [Free Pattern] Stunningly Beautiful And So Simple Cupcake Stripe Blanket
- 21 Quick And Easy Baby Blankets To Crochet With Free Patterns
- This Free Elf On The Shelf Crochet Pattern Will Capture The Hearts Of Children
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet iPhone Case
- [Free Pattern] This Chevron Infinity Scarf Is One Of The Most Fun And Versatile Accessories Ever Created!
Little things make sometimes a big difference. Totally true for hair accessories too! This 15 minutes tieback by Paloma Perez is such a sweet, easy headband to make. Flowers in your hair will always make you stand out from the crowd in a feminine and delicate way, no matter your age, no matter where you go. The beauty of this 15 minutes tieback is that even if the pattern is written for newborn babies, you get instructions on how to increase sizes. It is perfect for all ages and guess what: this flower headband will add plenty of charisma to your look!
Image source: flickr
Thanks to Paloma Perez for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.