- [Free Pattern] If You’re Looking For A Quick And Easy Baby Blanket, This Pattern Is Just For You
- Fabulous Easy Tunisian Crochet Scarf
- Shannon Ashley Shared Some flip flops that I crocheted on
- [Video Tutorial] This Easy Crochet Purse Is A Perfect Crochet Project For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Charlie Is A Darling Little Unicorn!
What a great idea! There are 10 square patterns to choose from when making this multi-square blanket. With a granny square being placed between each of the textured squares depending on your choices, the checkerboard arrangement in your afghan will be totally unique! Pretty and with so many great different textures Checkerboard Textures Throw by Katherine Eng is so much fun, especially for those who love to try different stitches.
RED HEART® Soft®: 13 balls 9440 Light Grey Heather
Susan Bates® Crochet Hooks: 4mm [US G-6] (for Granny Squares) and 3.75mm [US F-5] (for all other Squares)
Stitch markers (optional)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Katherine Eng for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.