- [Free Pattern] 5 Different Patterns In One Flower Garden Granny Square Afghan
- [Free Pattern] This Flower Square Looks Amazing In All Color Combinations
- [Free Pattern] Bring The Happiness Into Your Home With This Colorful Granny Squares Blanket
- Cute And Easy Textured Knit Dishcloths Pattern
- Incredibly Cute Winter Wildflowers Afghan Block Free Crochet Pattern
What a great idea! There are 10 square patterns to choose from when making this multi-square blanket. With a granny square being placed between each of the textured squares depending on your choices, the checkerboard arrangement in your afghan will be totally unique! Pretty and with so many great different textures Checkerboard Textures Throw by Katherine Eng is so much fun, especially for those who love to try different stitches.
RED HEART® Soft®: 13 balls 9440 Light Grey Heather
Susan Bates® Crochet Hooks: 4mm [US G-6] (for Granny Squares) and 3.75mm [US F-5] (for all other Squares)
Stitch markers (optional)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Katherine Eng for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.